The Nadex Binary Options web platform allows users to pull up charts, add indicators, draw on the charts, and even trade directly from a chart.
How to Use the Nadex Binary Options Web Platform
In this instructional video, traders learn how to:
- Set preferences
- View their historical transactions, orders, and executions
- How to scan for specific binaries using the Market Filter
- How to identify binary strikes using the finder
- How to pull up a chart
- Insert indicators on the charts
- Draw lines on the charts
- How to save a chart template so your charts always load with your preferences
- Enter orders
- Enter profit targets
- How to exit orders
Nadex Risk Disclaimer
Trading on Nadex involves risk, which may result in financial loss, and may not be appropriate for everyone. Any trading decisions that you may make are solely your responsibility. The information presented in this webinar is for informational and educational purposes only. The contents of this webinar are not an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell any particular financial instrument offered on Nadex. Past performance is not indicative of future results.